We find the optimal solution to overcome infertility in any situation, as we individually work with each couple.
We carefully analyze each clinical case and develop an effective treatment strategy, which allows you not to waste time and money.
We use a comprehensive, interdisciplinary approach to the patient, make up a plan of extended examination and preparatory treatment before the IVF protocol. Many years’ experience of such work shows its importance for the long-awaited pregnancy and its carrying..
We guarantee individual case management by one doctor at all stages of treatment, which is necessary to achieve the final result and psychological comfort of patients..
We use the most modern treatment methods on the base of one of the most successful IVF clinics in the Czech Republic. Thanks to the highest professionalism, long-term experience and individual approach of the doctor to patients together with the latest technologies of the European clinic, excellent quality of medical care and effective strategy, we achieve the long-awaited goal and have a high success rate in IVF programs..
- Individual program of preparation for IVF
- IVF programs with advanced capabilities of using the most modern and effective embryological techniques that increase the success of pregnancy
- TIME-LAPSE monitoring (non-invasive digital monitoring of embryonic development using EmbryoScope or PrimoVision)
- СATI (Cognitive Automation of Time-lapse Images) is an automatic analysis and assessment of the embryonic development from digital monitoring images
- PICSI (sperm selection method based on hyaluronic acid test during ICSI)
- MACS (sperm selection method using the MACS Annexin V System to identify spermatozoa with pathological morphology)
- LAZT (laser hatching of the embryo shell before transfer into uterine cavity)
- EmbryoGen (embryo culture medium that reduces the risk of pregnancy loss)
- ASET (asynchronous transfer of 2 embryos)
- LAISS (laser-assisted immotile sperm selection, recommended in MESE / TESE IVF cycles)
- Optifert (method of oocyte maturation in a laboratory environment and determining the optimal time for fertilization)
- Embryo Vitrification (method of rapid freezing of embryos with minimal risk of damage)
- Oocyte freezing (freezing and storage of eggs, used in programs for fertility preservation)
- PGS (pre-implantation genetic screening of embryos)
- PGD (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis of embryos)
- ERA-test (test for identifying the endometrial receptivity)
Arranging medical treatment
The personal assistant of Dr. Natalya Savelyeva, director of Vita-ons.r.o., an official partner of the PragueFertilityCentre clinic, organizes individual IVF programs in Prague. Doctor’s assistant, Oleg Zaitsev, conducts preliminary informing of patients, prepares documents and organizes a doctor’s consultation (in the clinic or on-line).